Welcome to the website of the Hotels Association of Tanzania (HAT). HAT is a non-profit organization that to date represents 225 Accommodation Facilities (Hotels/Lodges/Camps) in Tanzania. This is your forum to get connected with the Hotel community in Tanzania.
We strive and work diligently to better serve our members and always welcome feedback on any area that needs improvement.
The core objectives of HAT’s efforts are to more effectively:
- Advocate on behalf of our members to strengthen, promote and protect our industry.
- Provide value-added services that help members deliver on their financial, social, and environmental sustainability goals.
- Assist members in pursuing world-class service and hospitality standards.
With this website, we want to provide a portal for our members to collaborate via a forum and receive valuable information to keep a proactive approach to running your organization.
We would like to hear from you, and engage you in this effort, whether you’re a current or past member, or are considering joining HAT.
Hotels Association of Tanzania (HAT) is a membership based organization that serves the Hotel community in Tanzania and is a non-profit organization registered as a company limited by guarantee.
Under the Tourism Confederation Tanzania (TCT), the umbrella organization representing the Private Business Sector involved in travel and tourism, we have nine (9) sister associations that we work closely with:
- Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO)
- Tanzania Society of Travel Agents (TASOTA)
- Tanzania Association of Air Operators (TAOA)
- Tanzania Hunting Operators Association (TAHOA)
- Tanzania Professional Hunters Association (TPHA)
- Intra-African Tourism & Travel Association (ITTA)
- Tanzanian Tour Guides Association (TTGA)
- Zanzibar Association of Tourism Investors (ZATI)
- Zanzibar Association of Tour Operators (ZATO)