Who are our partners?
The champions of these programmes are the private sector associations in the Tourism sector (Tourism Confederation of Tanzania and Hotels Associations of Tanzania). The Partner College is National College of Tourism.
- TCT and HAT mobilize their members to participate in the apprenticeship programmes
- Monitor contract conditions of the apprentices
- Enters into an agreement with their members who participate in the programme to commit to the implementation of the programme.
- Are the custodians of the curriculum developed and monitors training both at the workplace and at the college.
- Ensure that the set standards of the programme are met as per NACTE requirement
- Keep training records, academic progress and send to NACTE for certificate wards upon graduations.
- Together with TCT/HAT, they promote the programme among their partners and members
Since its inception of the idea, ILO has been the sole supporter, providing the technical assistance and guidance to where it’s now. ILO has also provided financial resources that have facilitated the discussions, the design and the commencement of the programme.